ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

my matrix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmagic
Newbie VIP
Newbie VIP
darkmagic

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: my matrix   my matrix EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 pm

well look at my matrix its cool

what u think i already got like 2 people who wanted too trade for this
Back to top Go down
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: my matrix   my matrix EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:07 pm

aright man, the pillow thing was a horrible idea, sorry to say, that made it soo obvious, it drew too much suspicion and can easily be figured out, and a real levitation is where you can show you entire your body including head and feet, balducci, criss angel's they all show their entire body, you only showed ur feet which drew much suspisoun as well, keep practicing and do things to make it as natural as possible, i hope this doesnt discourage you in any way
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
darkmagic
Newbie VIP
Newbie VIP
darkmagic

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: my matrix   my matrix EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 am

well first i didnt know i thought it showed the who body dude.....i just noticed it when i uploaded it too youtube.....welll im gonna do another vid of that same leviation man and its gonna be full body
Back to top Go down
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: my matrix   my matrix EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:31 am

darkmagic wrote:
well first i didnt know i thought it showed the who body dude.....i just noticed it when i uploaded it too youtube.....welll im gonna do another vid of that same leviation man and its gonna be full body

What kinda camera you using, you should always edit your videos on a editing program as well to be sure there are no mistakes, if so, just refilm it, keep filming till its perfect, my 5 speed video, that is like my best video, it took me an hour to get it right on film and edit it, i kept messing up hoping no one would notice but i didnt take a chance, now look..im starting to get publicity from that 1 video, so dont be lazy to refilm stuff or edit it, do it, its so worth it
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
darkmagic
Newbie VIP
Newbie VIP
darkmagic

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: my matrix   my matrix EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:21 am

cool man i od use edit programs i just dont feel like doing it over cuz im a lazy 13 year old lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my matrix Empty
PostSubject: Re: my matrix   my matrix Empty

Back to top Go down

my matrix
Page 1 of 1