ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

ACES ROUTINE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkmagic
Newbie VIP
Newbie VIP
darkmagic

ACES ROUTINE Empty
PostSubject: ACES ROUTINE   ACES ROUTINE EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:41 pm

okay here my routine about aces...

first i get the four aces out too show the spec than i give the four aces to the spec and they put them in the middle of the deck and i snap my fingers or do something and they appear at the top of the deck.....next i show the aces too the spec and while they appear amazed i take the aces and put them in the top of the deck and slam my hands on the deck and they appear at the bottom of the deck........and next is i take a card from the top and show it too the spec and shake it and it turns into the ace of hearts and before i do that i give the deck too the spec so they wont think i pulled the top card off......and back to the trick i turn it too the ace of hearts.....and i keep doing that process until i got every ace in my hands......next the other trick......okay first i put the ace at the top of the deck and show that all the aces are on the top and give the first card to the spec a i wave my hands and its a different card and show it.... then i give that same card too the spec and snap my fingers and the ace of clubs appears in the hand and okay theres no gimmick no sleight of hand involved....back to the trick okay i do the same thing until i got all the aces in the specs hand and then next ill show both of the four aces and shake them right in the specs face and changed to the two jokers and the 2 of spades and 3 of spades......then show them its four cards not eight cards......then i shake them slow but kinds fast and changed to the four of aces......um im done with the first routine what you guys think ive got two routine the second is coming very soon and for the first one i know the method and everything its just the last change thats gonna be hard too perform but yea

so what you think about that??????
its called THE ACES ROUTINE.......

I THINK I POSTED IT HERE WRONG
Back to top Go down

ACES ROUTINE
Page 1 of 1