ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

quitting after hardly joining

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slipswitch
Newbies
Newbies
slipswitch

quitting after hardly joining Empty
PostSubject: quitting after hardly joining   quitting after hardly joining EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 am

hi, i've just joined and thought this looked like an awesome place where people wouldlike to see my tutorials to novice card tricks (i'm not that good at magic) so i uploaded a few videos and i got harshly told to never reveal magic again by an admin, and all of my videos deleted. so i'm leaving, i know barely none of you even knew me so i know i wont be misssed, just what horrible admins. who actually seemed nice at first.

bye. slipswitch
Back to top Go down
triiipleS
triiipleS

PostSubject: Re: quitting after hardly joining   quitting after hardly joining EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

they constantly stated to read the rules slipswitch! it's not their fault. you brought this on yourself and you have to deal with the consequences
Back to top Go down
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

PostSubject: Re: quitting after hardly joining   quitting after hardly joining EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:04 pm

triiipleS wrote:
they constantly stated to read the rules slipswitch! it's not their fault. you brought this on yourself and you have to deal with the consequences
couldnt have said it better myself,we stated no reveals unless they are your creation, only one we let slip was the 21 card trick which doesnt even count as a trick, as triiiples said, you brought this on yourself, we dont want you to leave but its your choice, you can still be part of the forum and enjoy all the other posts, but its your choice, sorry to hear you have to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
slipswitch
Newbies
Newbies
slipswitch

PostSubject: Re: quitting after hardly joining   quitting after hardly joining EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:09 am

your not sorry. and half of them are my tricks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quitting after hardly joining   quitting after hardly joining Empty

Back to top Go down

quitting after hardly joining
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASJC Magic Forums :: Welcome To ASJCMAGIC :: Announcements-
Jump to: