ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

How to be 'smooth'

Go down 
+2
Amirshaw
Gamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer
Gamer

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm

I hear that a lot, but how do you get smoothness in tricks? Does it come naturally or is there something I can do to work on it?
Back to top Go down
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:53 pm

smoothness is something that comes with practicing a lot and working on your handling, start doing tricks very slowly, then move up a little, then keep going till its at normal speed, you accomplish smoothness with loads of practicing and working on handling, look at ineski's handling of the cards or oz pearlman and even look at my five speed, those are considered smooth as they are flowing and looks natural, hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
darkmagic
Newbie VIP
Newbie VIP
darkmagic

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:27 pm

yep it probably will help people
Back to top Go down
Johncosta
Admin
Admin
Johncosta

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: gamer   How to be 'smooth' EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:35 am

you know when you practice the finger card spin it will normally take you around 4 days pactcing like half hour a day to get it to be perffect i can do it pefect now and its a great miss direction to be used. smooth is not just doing the trick 50000 times its breaking little things like finger spin till you get it perfect so when you combine them it turns into a great effect i use to practice tricks for around 4 days like really hard one but it never got any better into i ws bored and atched amir's video on how to do the finger spin after that now i practice little things, and combine them together.
Back to top Go down
https://asjcmagic.forumotion.net
Motas
Active Users
Active Users

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm

You know, when you practise a lot, i mean A LOT, you'll get that smoothness. that doesn't come inday or two..
Back to top Go down
Kman

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 am

i've been doing magic for a pretty long time. I don't do it much anymore because it just doesn't seem as interesting. But smoothness is all about speed in magic. You may disagree, but you either you do things fast or slow and smoothness will follow. Just make your moves not rickety, Which means not with stops or slow downs all at the same speed. And right away when you learn a trick practice it at however speed you think it will look best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to be 'smooth' Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to be 'smooth'   How to be 'smooth' Empty

Back to top Go down

How to be 'smooth'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASJC Magic Forums :: Beginners Forum :: Beginners Talk-
Jump to: