ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

Brian Tudor Showoff 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
senor coin
Newbies
Newbies

Brian Tudor Showoff 2 Empty
PostSubject: Brian Tudor Showoff 2   Brian Tudor Showoff 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Well, first things first, brian tudors teaching is not bad, its pretty **** good imo, he taught very well in this, and the thing I like, he did the cut, over, and over, and over again while talking and explaning. Who else does that? Who else flourishes insanely fast and easily talks while doing so? which even furthers my belief he is one of the best there is, lets get onto the cuts.

One Handed Revolution 2- 4/5 -**** sexy one handed cut, I love it, it will be hard for those of you with smaller hands, but not impossible.

One Handed Revolution 2 False- 4/5 -Pretty nice, almost the same as the proir cut, but another cut added into it.

Hollwood Speed Tip- 4/5 - Either you love it or hate, I like it, it is a false cut, similiar to D+M's delinquent, only this was made several years before dm's and imo looks better.

3 Fingered Faro- 3/5- Just a fancy faro, nothing special.

What the Hell Happened to Sybil 2- 5/5 -Love it, i love sybils, and the what the hell happened to sybil series are my favorite, very fast, great pace and look incredible, I might buy showoff 3(yes the o so dreaded showoff 3) to just learn WTHHTS 3 and a few other cuts, imo this is the best series of sybils, and easily some of the best looking sybils there are.

Very Bad Habit- 4/5- The next in the Bad Habit series, these are the original madonnas that spun off all the DandD madonnas(so you guys sayng dan and dave invented that concept, just saying Brian Tudor and Joel Paschall for that matter have done it for years) Very fast fluid and nice looking cut, the only thing is the ending isnt very good, which is the main reason it is brought down a point.

Awesome Blossom Production- 4/5 -Nice production, much more difficult than the other productions out there. Very Fast, visual and in your face, however its one I dont see my self using to often in the future, could be wrong tho.

Upside Down Spring- 3/5 - This has been done before, and brian states that, but still a nice little flourish, plus he has some good tips on it.

Y.T.B.N. Cut- 4/5- Yet to Be Named(thats what YTBN means). Essentially just a series of OHR cuts, but when mastered, it is an excellant looking flourish, I personally really like it, and plan on learning it and using it.

Final Thoughts- After watching this, I want more of Brians stuff, he really isnt that bad of a teacher and the material is great, I recommend his stuff to you, I am getting generatin extreme and showoff 3 as my next flourishing purchases. A very good video, if you have the chance to get it, buy it, you wont be disapointed.

Trailor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_d0fGxAcYM
Back to top Go down

Brian Tudor Showoff 2
Page 1 of 1