ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
senor coin
Newbies
Newbies

Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor Empty
PostSubject: Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor   Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:23 pm

Showoff

Waterfall, upside down spring pressure fan,, one handed fan- The opener of showoff, these are standard moves, nothing special, although he explains them nicely-3/5

One Handed Revolution false- First cut of the routine, not to hard, and doesn’t look that bad, plus its false.-3/5

OHR 3- Not that hard, pretty nice looking cut, this at speed looks nice.-3/5

Turnover cut- simple one handed thumb cut, similair to the OHR 3.-3/5

OHR 2- One of my favorite one handed cuts, it looks great imo, not the easiest for small hands, but it isn’t that incredibly difficult.-4/5

YTBN cut- “Yet to be named” a nice one handed cut that is fast, and impressive looking.-4/5

Castro Cut- For those that say tudors cuts aren’t original, eat this, very unique, and impressive cut, me likey. 4/5

Bad habit 2 split fans- wow this is cool, bad habit 2 into split fans, I really like this, did this for my cousin, he sees me do cuts often, did this into the fans, and he said “woah, that was cool” 4.5/5

Swing cut- nothing special, doesn’t look bad fast. 3/5

Speed cut- shorter version of Hollywood speed cut, looks pretty good tho. 3.5/5

What the hell happened?(to sybil)- This version is different them the other ones he teaches on other films, but this one is the best looking, nonstop sybil into bad habit back into sybil ending with the ol OHR. Beautiful cut, mainly cause I like sybils. 5/5

Tudor Cut- The predessecor(sp?) to damn straight, easy display, can get into it very quick, not bad, but not great 3.5/5

Then 8 perfect riffle shuffles, this really slows down the routine, I believe you shuld just skip this, doesn’t look good to zoom through the cuts to a dead stop, nice routine and great cuts.

Triumph 3- Simple trick, but looks impressive, handling is simple but effective, I like it, but I will be using a different triumph effect later on. 4/5

Follow the Queen- Difficult, but cool looking trick, this will take much practice, but when gotton down it can kill. 4/5

Man From NY- My favorite trick on here, my favorite triumph. You mix up the deck, cut to every ace, then show the deck is in perfect condition. This one blows the spectator away. 5/5

Hypnotic- BT’s crazy ambitious card routine, when you do it, slow it down to let the effects sink, but just long enough and then continue on. Pretty tight, but the speed kind of destroys it. 4/5

The politician- A cool two card transposition and changing routine. Looks nice and will ake practice, but suffers the same speed pronlem of hypnotic- 4/5

Overall good dvd, definitely worth it for the flourishes and tricks, I personally love it, and the flourishes the most, he may be “old school” but damn its still impressive.

Buy now!

forgot one, its a what the hell happened to bad habit to split fans, also is used as a card revealtion for hypnotic. its cool. 4.5/5
Back to top Go down

Generation Extreme by Brian Tudor
Page 1 of 1