ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

A Dangerous Review, V2 Motion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
senor coin
Newbies
Newbies

A Dangerous Review, V2 Motion Empty
PostSubject: A Dangerous Review, V2 Motion   A Dangerous Review, V2 Motion EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:20 pm

Well, here is a review on the flourishing Dvd Motion, remember what I like and dislike, will not apply to what others may think, so what I like you might hate, and vice versa.

4sybil- A nice sybil revelation, very simple, if you can do 5 faces of sybil, you will easily be able to do this. I like the single card revelation more, the four card one doesnt seem to interest me, just doesnt look that nice. 3.5/5

Sleepless- I like this, also simple, but looks awesome when up to speed, it is shown as 4 card revelation like 4sybil, but can also be done just as a normal cut. 4/5

Turnover- Basically a weaker version of downfall, still looks nice though 3/5

Downfall- Very nice looking, I like the aerial to the back of the hand, if you close with the fan thing at the end of turnover, it looks very good, pretty easy, only difficulty would be the aerial. 4/5

Aries- Not bad, I like the aerial at the end, but the build up to it is choppy and doesnt look to great, but it is kind of a fun cut to do. 3/5

Lethal- Unique, A nice cut, it is confusing when you try it out for a while, but it the moves come pretty fast, it isnt easy, but is a good challenge, I prefer Lethal X, but this still looks nice 4/5

Lethal X- A nice display, about the same difficulty as Lethal, only thing I dislike is daniel just says to square the packets, what?!? After squaring up the chin packet, you are position to close out Lethal, which comes out to a better looking flourish. 4.5/5

Guardian- I personally dont like this, I know others will disagree, but I didnt really care for the cut. 3/5

Snap.d- A cool little pop out move, a bit knacky and not to easy to learn, I prefer more of the hotshot toss move, but this still looks good 3.5

Mayhem- My style of flourish, a fast, confusing difficult cut, I like the challenge, it does look a little awkward, but is very cool, the moves are very difficult at first, but once you get the packet memory down, and the moves down, it is a very nice flourish. 4.5/5

Fly- A display version of Mayhem that ends with a 2 card revelation. I noticed that when displaying, the middle packet is on the thumbs, from here you can do a aerial which is a nice closer, also with the aerial, if you push over a card in the right handpacket up towards the right hand clipped card, do the aerial, and let go of both just before you catch all the packets together, they will land on the left hand extended card. so you will have 2 jokers and a random card sandwhiched inbetween them, which could make way for a killer sandwich effect. 4.5/5

Stone- A cool little flourish, unique, but nothing truly special, not to difficult. 3/5

Symphony- My favorite false cut on here, its fast and flows together quick and nice, it isnt that hard, fairly easy. 4/5

Cylinder- A easier version of Symphony, the first packet isnt spun like Symphony, which is the main reason Symphony looks better 3/5

Bicycle- Cool little cut, essentially its very simple, but up to speed it looks very nice, just continously revolving. 3.5/5

Diabolique- Same as Bicycle, except the revolution is used. essentially it looks almost identical as bicyle. 3.5/5

Twisted Rain- Very cool, best thing about this is the armspread close. daniel says this is his favorite flourish on the dvd, and is good looking. 4/5

TR2- Same as TR but differant close, doesnt look as close as good as the armspread. 3.5

Sybil in The Rain (SYBLTHRN)- I love it, always have, my favorite cut on Lethal, however there is some things I dislike on this dvd. 1. On lethal, you go on, go off, go back on, go off and close, on this dvd its go on, off, close. IMO the double chin thang looks better. Also I have never liked the close, always looked very weak, be creative and create your own cool closer for this. 4.5/5

Drop Sybil- A sybil that ends with 2 aerials, sounds good, looks pretty good, but isnt anything that really makes you go wow! Still nice though. 3.5/5

Sybil Helix- I like sybils, and I like this, pretty cool little twist on the sybil, I like it, and it looks good 4/5

Overall nice Dvd, nice moves, good teaching, although I didnt honestly see much differance between this and Lethal, but still a good dvd, the moves arent that hard, most of them you will learn pretty fast, but the speed will take a long time to get.
Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Review, V2 Motion
Page 1 of 1