ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

Studs Playing Cards Review

Go down 
+2
domsp1990
Amirshaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

Studs Playing Cards Review Empty
PostSubject: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:27 pm

Product Name: Studs

Purchased at: Walgreens

Price: $2.00 USD

Review: A great deck for the price. The USPCC makes Studs just for Walgreens, hence the "Distributed by Walgreen Co." on the side of the box. The back design is nice, pretty intricate. The stock on these cards is very thin and flimsy. Great for springs and that sort of move. They're very durable, despite the thinness. AMAZING fanning ability. They slide really well. The thinness makes it easier to do some sleights. Good cards for magic and flourishing.

Durability: 3/5
Stock: 4/5
Fanning: 4.5/5
Price: 5/5
Overall: 4.125/5
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
domsp1990
domsp1990

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:56 pm

honestly i dont see why everyone loves these so much. but then maybe thats my taste i like quite thick decks that are likely to last tally hos would be a best buy imo lol!
Back to top Go down
Amirshaw
Admin
Admin
Amirshaw

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Well the reason flourishers like these cards us because they are thin, and are very nice for fanning and springs, which all flourishers do constantly, well that's my opinion anyway
Back to top Go down
http://ASJCmagic.co.nr
Gamer
Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:39 pm

I like Studs, they're like the polar opposite of my thicker brown Wynns, but they're good to work with. Since I'm used to working with thicker cards, getting doubles and such are a bit easier with Studs.
Back to top Go down
halo
The 100th Post Club
The 100th Post Club
halo

PostSubject: HEY   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 5:30 pm

um i want to but them but the i only know here cvs is
Back to top Go down
stevethemagicguy
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 pm

i heard they are good lol but id still buy a smoke or mirror deck first they seem so good for fanning
Back to top Go down
Taajhn
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:41 pm

i like studs a lot, they spring awesome, i like the back design, i dont like the jokers though but for me thats the only flaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Studs Playing Cards Review   Studs Playing Cards Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Studs Playing Cards Review
Page 1 of 1