ASJC Magic Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASJC Magic Forums

ImageCheck check out the Competitions, New Prizes!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Donate HereDonate Here  Log in  

Madness review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
senor coin
Newbies
Newbies

Madness review Empty
PostSubject: Madness review   Madness review EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Well time to review madness, the new dm product, which like similiar dm products has a lot of hype but never really delivers to the expectations. It comes in pdf or video, imo the pdf taught better then the video

11:14- Not a bad flourish, unique tornados in a continous fashion, and using a cut simioliar to molecule 4, not bad, not great. 3/5

The Replacements- I dont really care for it, some others might, used as a follow up to a sandwhich effect, tho I'll never use it. 3/5

Silencer- Not bad, decent little popout move, little knacky, I still prefer the ol hotshot shootout move. 3/5

Falling- er, its okay, fugly cut, I didnt think much of it. 2/5

Downfall 2- Not bad, I dont see how its an improvement to downfall, the first downfall looks much better. a plus is deck order retained. 3/5

Transpone- A modern take on a classical transposition, here then and there. But, while it may seem cool, it doesnt have the impact like here then and there with the spectators. 3/5

Theroux- Best thing on this, flashy flipout move onto the arm, then flicked back onto the pack, this looks great, it takes some practice to get used to, but its not really that difficult. I found if you flick it as you perform the revolution, you can catch it inbetween the packets and do a hotshot type move, looks nice. 4.5/5

Alpha Dog- this looks cool, and is fun to do, little knacky, but with some work you can make it look good. Although Dm says "includes a new conceptual application that sees a swing cut into a rotation that goes the entire way around the hand". That is not a new concept. 4/5

Not bad, but not great, imo didnt live up to the hype, but in a way that is expected from dm's products
Back to top Go down
halo
The 100th Post Club
The 100th Post Club
halo

Madness review Empty
PostSubject: hey   Madness review EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 pm

wow you are right on all of these i totally agree
Back to top Go down

Madness review
Page 1 of 1